Quick facts about your friendly neighborhood pet photog:
- I've always loved taking pictures, but photography kind of just happened to me. I borrowed a DSLR to take high quality pictures of my interior decorating endeavors (and, you know, my cat). Next thing I know, I’m building a passion project/business. What?
- My day job is as a digital marketing analyst. Sounds dry, right? It’s actually surprisingly creative, and I'm rarely bored.
- I’m a kickboxing fiend — just ask the 140 pounds of sand I smack around several times a week!
- My household is painfully addicted to the Black List right now.
- This may lose me clients, but I didn't love the new Deadpool movie. He sounds like Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka. You'll never un-hear that, by the way.
- My favorite pictures are of animals (SURPRISE!), old buildings, urban settings, and sunsets. Hey, cliches can be beautiful!
- I recently discovered spiralized zucchini, and I'm never going back to regular spaghetti.
Want to chat more? I promise I won't talk too much about Lizzy and Red's latest adventures...